31 augustus 2011

Chocolate Surprise

I'm sorry that I have been so quiet, but I have been busy with something new. They are called Chocolate surprise. Why? Because the flower is also chocolate. Surprise!

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad
just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

I can truly say that these cookies are the ultimate PMS remedy... Soooooo yummy!

They will make their appearance in the Mjammie shop soon! They are not pretty enough yet, so I need more practice to make them meet my standards...

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat zien die er schitterend uit...........wow!

    Groetjes
    Miriam

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mmmmmm chocola! Als het zover is ('die periode in de maand' bestel ik ze bij je ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hahaha PMS Remedie!
    Prachtige naam voor weer geweldig mooie koekjes!

    Lisette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen