12 juli 2011

Finished duvet cover

Finally, the duvet cover for my little pal Emil is finished! I hope he will have some really, really sweet dreams while sleeping under this duvet...

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad
just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

BTW, some of you asked me where I found the cross stitch chart with the munchkins. I found it in a cross stitch magazine that I bought in Spain when we were on holiday, a month ago. It's calles Los Labores de Ana. Too cute, huh?

3 opmerkingen:

  1. WAUW! Wat een ontzettend mooi overtrek is het geworden. Als dat geen mooie dromen geeft...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Zo moeder, zo dochter! En deze dochter doet niet onder voor haar moeder!
    Het is een waar kunstwerk geworden. Mijn complimenten!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What issue number of Los Labores de Ana did you find this pattern?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen