8 juli 2011

Crochet doilies (2)

Another mega-doily! It's not easy finding suitable charts, if the holes are to big there will be accidents... Bleeding knees, teeth falling out, the works... And the little man is accident prone as it is!!! This one is about 60 cm across, weighing in at 800 grams... It does build muscle crocheting like this... But the result is worth it!

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

just made this picture with my PhotoPal for iPad

They are for sale in my Etsy shop. Even the munchkins rug, I made a second one!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Is Zpaghetti that thick that you can make such hugenoten items? Wow, I'd like to give that a go!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very nice! I know crocheting rugs can be quite strenuous for arms and hands :) Afterwards it feels like heaven crocheting a normal doily :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen