26 februari 2011

Yeah baby!!!

Finally, on my third try, my cupcakes finally looked decent! The second batch tasted best, so I'll probably be doing extensive Google research tonight to figure out why they dropped like bricks and how I can prevent this from happening next time.

Anyhow, they were fine, so I decided to decorate them using this idea. Giving it my own twist, of course. They were a gift for a friend who is expecting a baby. I am glad that she liked them!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een schatjes!

    Groetjes,
    Manon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Superlief en ws erg lekker.
    Ik kom altijd graag even lezen en kijken hier; je maakt echt prachtige dingen! Gouden handjes hoor!
    Groetjes, Lisette (mama van Loïs en Aron)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. you are full of amazing talent! can i come over and play?!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You know you're always welcome! So if you're ever around... But do bring Sofia!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen