3 januari 2011

Another house

On the BBC there is a show called "escape to the country", where people seek to leave the city to move to a more rural area, usually with a disturbingly high budget. How do they do it, and what am I doing wrong??? Anyway, a few years ago they showed a little country house called "Rose Cottage". I never forgot about that name, it sounded so sweet! I do have a thing for roses, my little girl is called Roos, which is Dutch for Rose, so it was just a matter of time before I would make my own Rose Cottage... And here it is... Still not completely satisfied, but it's a start. I am planning to make a victorian house next, I have already picked out the colors...Again, if you want the chart, let me know!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten