11 december 2010

Nostalgia

Another Dutch tradition! When I was a little girl, a long, long long time ago, all little girls had a so called Poesie-album. It was a little book where all your friends and family would write down a little rhyme, or a sweet verse, and they would decorate it with all kinds of adorable little pictures that you could get, with flowers and butterflies and doggies and kitties, and all kinds of things sooo cute, they would give you an instant toothache. Some even had sparkles! I loved those pictures!

And... Good news for all nostalgia lovers... They are back! I recently found them in craftstores and bookstores! Yay! So let me share something that makes me really happy on a drab day like today!

(I'm probably breaking all kinds of copyright laws by showing you these, but I have no clue who to aks for permission...)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

More nostalgia soon!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten