27 oktober 2010

Painting...

I used to paint a lot a few years ago, but I stopped when the picture on the paper did not match the picture in my head. It was very frustrating that my hands didn't follow my brain! But I was so inspired by Geninne and Yellena that I decided to give it another go. And I think it turned out pretty damn cute! Let me know if you disagree...

BTW, will post again tonight, just had so much to show you today that I couldn't resist a daytime post (at least in this timezone)... And Roos decided to take a nap this afternoon! Yay!

My "painting" was made with Talens Ecoline and indian ink on watercolour paper. And I know I can do better than this...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 opmerking:

  1. Nou, ik vind het best goed gelukt hoor, heel lief en vrolijk! Bedankt voor je bezoekje op mijn blog :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen