15 oktober 2010

New paper, new projects, new look!!!

As you might have guessed, dear reader (one follower so far!! Yay!), I do not get a warm and fuzzy feeling for store bought and ready made items. The same goes for my blog, I planned to do my "extreme-makeover: the Blog edition" even with my very first message, but hey, with two small kids it's a miracle I even get to blogging at all!!! Never mind making books and stuff!

Anyway, I thougt it would be time to add a personal touch. Not the personal touch of mr Josh Peterson, who apparently designed all the standard blog skins. I tried to do the same for my Etsy shop, but I'm not sure about the colors. And while I was at it, I made some Thank You cards for the people who buy something. If you want a sneek peak at those, you need to spend some money. ;-)

Anywho, this afternoon I am taking the kids out to see their uncle, so no crafting today... I feel so empty inside...

(could also be due to skipping breakfast)

If you read this (small chance, but I keep on wishing) let me know which banner you like best: black and white or color...

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey Maaike,
    I love the books you've been making, they're adorable! Very inspiring... I've got a 6 week old baby, so it's not very easy for me to get creative projects done right now, but I am impressed with your work (alongside looking after your children!) and feel inspired to try to get my act together to make time for MAKING STUFF :D Am enjoying your blog, keep it up! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Congrats on the little one! At least when they are six weeks old, they sleep a lot...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen