17 oktober 2010

Hi, I'm Maaike, and I'm addicted...

Yes, maybe now is the time to come out and work on it... I am an addict. My drug of choice is paper. Or fabric. I haven't really chosen yet.


Whenever I find a beautiful piece of paper, or a gorgeous yard of fabric, I start shaking and my hands start reaching for it, if I want to or not. My head starts spinning, filling up with ideas and patterns. And when I get home with my new find, the great "hogging" starts: I put my new toys in a closet and leave them there, because you can only use them once. That is why I have piles of fabric and stacks of paper, I usually think it's a shame to use it.

But today, I am ready to face my problem. I got up this morning and I decided to make some stuff.

I made lots and lots of little notebooks!!!

I planned to make something like this when my 2 year old daughter told me what she wants to be when she grows up. She wanted to bee cookie monster, or little red riding hood. I needed to write that down, so I would never forget how cute she was!!! So I started these little diaries that I fill with nice and cute moments I shared with my kids. I figured that others could do the same...

See here all the little notebooks that I made this weekend!

Photobucket
Photobucket
I made small packages of three notebooks and tied them together with a matching strip of paper... I think they make lovely gifts!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

They are ready and will be on sale in my Etsy shop ASAP!

Hope you had a nice weekend too!

1 opmerking:

  1. Maaike...this little books are sooo BEAUTIFUL! I fell in love with all of them! I find interesting everything you do! You are awesome!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen